My Photo
Name:
Location: Brainerd, Minnesota, United States

A mom of adult children and loving it. I am a deaconess in the United Methodist Church serving in Brainerd, MN

Friday, December 01, 2006


Thirteen Things about My Favorite Movies


1…. Roman Holiday-with Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck. Such a beautiful, romantic movie. Audrey's first picture

2. You've Got Mail- Meg Ryan is in a lot of my favorites. Tom Hanks is great as well.

3. Sleepless in Seattle- same as above

4. Singin' in the Rain- a fantastic musical. I absolutely love watching it-over and over

5. When Harry Met Sally- Billy Crystal is so fun

6. Holiday Inn- oh, Bing Crosby is such a fun guy

7. White Christmas- it is the season,right?

8. Rookie of the Year - favorite line of all movies is in there-when asked if he wants to join the pros he says, "Yeah, but I have to ask my mom first." What a line!! And where else do you hear funky butt-lovin'

9. Monty Python and the Holy Grail- just plain fun love the Lego version on the DVD

10. Sixteen Candles - Molly Ringwald was so much my hero back in the day

11. Breakfast Club - Reminded me of people I knew back in school

12. The Big Chill - first time I saw it I was so bummed afterwards. Really made me think about what my friends would say and do after I died.

13. Hope Floats - I enjoy Harry Connick as an actor. Like his music more

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. http://www.amychristopher.blogspot.com


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great choices on all of those..Youve got mail is on my list as well as hope floats and other chick flicks..Loved this TT

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Online Degree