My Photo
Name:
Location: Brainerd, Minnesota, United States

A mom of adult children and loving it. I am a deaconess in the United Methodist Church serving in Brainerd, MN

Friday, September 15, 2006



Though today looks sunny and it is warm this pic is a reminder of what is to come. This was on Mille Lacs lake on a fishing launch, not quite the same as a fall-like day, but the same temp and wind. It is hard to believe that by next week it will be in the 50's and summer will be gone.

It was a long, hot summer. Not my idea of an ideal summer. If it could be about 78 degrees with a bit of a breeze everyday I would be happy. The only good thing about those 90+ days was the chance to float around in the water at the cabin and relax.

I look forward to the leaves changing color, the nights becoming cooler, the sky being bright blue and the days of less humidity. I anticipate with joy the waiting for the first snowfall and getting to rake up leaves and do some mulching to prepare the grass for winter.

Nothing exciting about it all, just a natural change in seasons.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Hey .... I'm proud of your for making the update. talk to ya soon.

Lori

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Online Degree