My Photo
Name:
Location: Brainerd, Minnesota, United States

A mom of adult children and loving it. I am a deaconess in the United Methodist Church serving in Brainerd, MN

Thursday, November 23, 2006


Thirteen Things about Leslie


1…. 47 years old
2. Married for 25 years
3. Renewed our wedding vows at A Hollywood Chapel in Las Vegas last March. It was amazing!!! I cried through the whole thing.
4. Have 2 children- 22 year old daughter and a 19 year old son
5. Have both parents still and a wonderful 83 year old father-in-law
6. Have 3 sisters, 2 brothers in law, 4 nephews and 1 step-niece
7. Am grateful for a home in Brainerd, MN near our immediate families
8. Travel often- been to Nashville for four days each the last two months
9. Play the flute and have since I was in 6th grade. Took lessons until I graduated from college. Now I only play at church.
10. Graduated from Augustana College, Sioux Falls, SD
11. Lived in West Virginia for almost 10 years and loved it there
12. Taught 6th grade from 1981-1990
13. I am a deaconess candidate in the United Methodist Church

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

I just commented at your latest 13. I see you are 47---but I might link to you anyway. Like your template--I use the same one (although I modified it).

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Online Degree