My Photo
Name:
Location: Brainerd, Minnesota, United States

A mom of adult children and loving it. I am a deaconess in the United Methodist Church serving in Brainerd, MN

Thursday, December 28, 2006


Thirteen Places I went to in 2006


1. January- 2 weeks in New York City
2. February - Biwabik, MN- Giant's Ridge Ski Resort for a weekend
3. March- Las Vegas, NV-renewed my wedding vows
4. April- Sioux Falls, SD- long weekend
5. May - 2 weeks in New York City
6. July- Hoot Owl Resort-Waubun, MN- 1 week vacation with my extended family
7. August - Overnight visits to Minneapolis,MN
8. September- Solbakken Resort- Lutsen, MN- Labor Day weekend
9. Paynesville, St. Cloud and St. Paul, MN- 5 day work trip
10. 5 days in Nashville
11. October - 5 days in Nashville
12. November - Thanksgiving in Omaha, NE
13. December - 2 nights in Bloomington, MN- Mall of America and work


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
leave your link in comments



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well!



2 Comments:

Blogger Chickadee said...

You've been to a lot of different places in MN. Cool! And Las Vegas is an interesting town.

My 13 is up. I moved my blog and this is my first 13 in my new digs.

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got around. Lucky you!x-tremely

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Online Degree