My Photo
Name:
Location: Brainerd, Minnesota, United States

A mom of adult children and loving it. I am a deaconess in the United Methodist Church serving in Brainerd, MN

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I am the Holy One, and I am among you. Hosea 11:9

from the book And the Angels Were Silent, Max Lucado

"I am among you."....God wants you to know he is in the midst of your world. Wherever you are as you read these words, he is present.... He's near.

And he is more than near. He is active....God is in the thick of things in your world. He has not taken up residence in a distant galaxy. He has not removed himself from history.....He has involved himself in the carpools, heartbreaks, and funeral homes of our day. He is as near to us on Monday as on Sunday. In the schoolroom as in the sanctuary. At the coffee break as much as the communion table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Online Degree