My Photo
Name:
Location: Brainerd, Minnesota, United States

A mom of adult children and loving it. I am a deaconess in the United Methodist Church serving in Brainerd, MN

Friday, January 11, 2008

Shortly people will start showing up to go on the annual ski trip to Giant's Ridge. We are a mcuh smaller group this year, but maybe that is good for me since this is the first year that I have been the coordinator for the event. It keeps my anxiety level lower this way.

The weather looks like it will be very nice with a chance of snow each day, but nothing like a big snowfall or anything. So, it should be good weather for those who ski. I don't ski so I couldn't tell you if temps in the 20's is good or not.

I am looking forward to being indoors, cuddled up in a sleeping bag reading and journaling. I will also be in charge of food and that is a fun task for me. Once I get everyone on their way in the morning-after I get the lift ticket and rental forms all purchased and handed out I will feel much better. I have brought along a few books to read and I have my MP3 player as well. I think I will be most content.

I hope to be able to set up a weekend for next year by the time we leave on Sunday. Not sure how well that will work next year since we are changing our districts around, but it will be worth getting it set up anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Online Degree